Friday, April 17, 2009

Pizza Friday

It has been a looooooooong 2 months scrimping and saving for our trip.  Visitors would come and open our fridge shocked to see it more bare than usual.  Before you start calling child protective services, don't worry.  They were always fed.  My mom can testify that all my kids do while they are over to her house is eat, eat, eat.  Without my mother's generosity, we wouldn't have our pizza Friday tradition, or Sunday dinner, or FHE snacks, or just random shopping trips at mom's 100% off pantry.  So after we come home from California, my mooching will come to an end (mom, you can breathe a sigh a relief and begin to restock your shelves).

4 comments:

Matt said...

But I like Pizza Friday. Can we keep that one going after the scrimping has passed?

Bailey Family said...

we had pizza twice this month and I think that is all I can handel, so if you can keep it up every friday, way to go.

Jenny Stoker said...

I agree with Matt! I enjoy Pizza Fridays. I look forward to Fridays!

Here at home said...

Isn't it great living so close to your parents! They are the best. I'm glad they kept you from starving. I was getting a little worried that you two were skinniing (is that a word?)up too much.