1. His favorite magazine is Western Horseman.
2. He has broken all four appendages, his nose twice and cracked some ribs.
3. He likes to cook - he had his own imaginary cooking show when he was younger.
4. His all-time favorite movie is Spaceballs.
5. He LOVES to hit the snooze button. He does it at least once a day.
6. He recognizes the value of hard work.
7. His favorite cartoon character is the Joker (voiced by Mark Hamilton)
8. He is very fashion conscious. I can't pick out his clothes for him.
9. His favorite childhood pet was Dizzy.
10. In high school, he hated math, but in college he became a whiz.
11. His favorite college subject was Cost Accounting.
12. If he had to choose our family vacation we would go to Moab or Disneyland.
13. His most embarassing moment was when Derek "pantsed" him at his mission farewell and he was exposed to all his ex and current girlfriends.
14. His favorite childhood memory was camping at fishlake and playing night games on the hillside.
15. He was 16 when he had his first kiss. The girl (Erin Wagstaff) had to put the moves on him.
16. One leg is 3/4 of an inch shorter than the other.
17. His most memorable and favorite halloween was when he was a hobo and his older brother left him on the curb crying.
18. He has lost count of how many times he has read "Where the Red Fern Grows."
19. He can count the number of girlfriends he has had on one hand.
20. He has never saved someone from a burning building.
21. He became an uncle when he was four years old.
22. He had a giant stuffed bear that went everywhere he did, and he defeated said bear in several trampoline wrestling matches.
23. He buzzed his hair off right before he was supposed to take his senior portraits.
24. He trained his own horse since he was a yearling.
25. He has never had his tonsils out, but he did try to drive home the day he had his wisdom teeth removed.
26. He has seen three separte bones sticking out from his body.
27. He wore a red blazer to the prom - very dashing.
28. He is an excellent dancer - he can waltz and swing.
29. He is the best father and husband a girl could ever hope fore.
I love you Pookie. I hope you had a great day. Thank you for being a great husband and leader for our family.


5 comments:
Nice!! I have learned a few new things about you today. Life goes by so fast. Enjoy every minute of it.
Nice # 5 made me smile, I don't remember what it was now I'll have to go back and check. Loved the one that said he can dance. Do you ever make him dance with you? You should go and supervise the youth with your dad and mom when they go. You could have lots of fun. I would love to learn how to swing.
O ya doen't everyone hit the snooze button once a day? I have to tell you I don't like your back ground it makes my eyes goofy and I have a hard time reading it because of the yellow dots. Just though I'd let you know.
Yes, it's been eventful and very rewarding. Thank you Abby for your companionship during my life and for making me a better person. I love you honey.
Cory still feels bad to this day about leaving his brother behind on Halloween.
Happy Birthday, again, late, Matt. IT's been fun having you guys so close.
Post a Comment