Saturday, the Morrills and the Leavitts traveled up to Nephi to play little league football. So we decided to have a BBQ. We started out the morning watch Chandler play on the 8th grade team:
The morning game was very pleasant. It was cool and there was a nice breeze going. After Chandlers game, we went home for a little break and returned for Connor and Garrett’s game:
Brandon was one of the coaches and he was VERY serious:
As soon as the game started, all the little kids jumped on Kade and forced him to be their horse. They loved it and Kade was such a sport:
After the games, we had some lunch and ate ourselves sick. Everyone started to take off around 5 and I went to the Relief Society Broadcast. President Uchtdorf gave an excellent talk reminding us not to forget things. I was so excited when I got up the next morning, I was going to make a cute handout, but as I got online there were a ton already out there. This was my favorite:
It was an awesome day full of family, football, and forget-me-not’s!!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Spookfest #7 – Football, Family, and Forget Not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That was a perfect depiction of the thoughts I love it. The entire RS meeting was awesome. I liked the dinner too.
Thanks for a fun day. It's always awesome spending time with family.
i love that Brandon is even doing the football squat
It was great to have everyone come up and support each other. The food was especially tasty I thought. Mmmm...BBQ Chicken.
Post a Comment