As most of you know, I work in a blue office. The only interview question Brett asked me was "Are you red or blue?" So this weekend is a big deal. They even made shirts for the big day:
So the big question now is: Who are you rooting for?
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know I could care less but if I had to pick, it would be BYU. At least it isn't completely blue, mostly white (neutral). See you in a few.
GO UTES!!!!
Abby won't tell her bosses that i'm anti BYU.
:)
I like it when BYU wins!
Go Utah!! I hope BYU gets their butts kicked!! I don't really follow any college football teams, but I'll cheer for anybody who whips BYU. In the Utah/BYU rivalry, I cheer for Utah all the way. Go Utes!!
Cory
Post a Comment