Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Father and Sons

This past weekend was our Ward’s Father and Son campout.  Jeremy was so excited for it.  He even managed to drag Grandpa up their Friday night.  I left every specific instructions for Matt to take the camera, but as it turns out, I only left those instructions in my head, and I never told Matt about them, so there aren’t any pictures from Friday Night.
Saturday morning the Elder’s Quorum was in charge of breakfast:
DSCN2903
As Matt was cooking breakfast Jeremy comes up to him dripping wet and wearing an ear to ear smile.  Apparently he fell in the creek.  Ahhh, the things little boys enjoy.  So he tried to dry off at the fire:
DSCN2904 
After breakfast, Logan:
DSCN2905
Matt and Jeremy went fishing at the pond by Hop Creek.  Logan caught a tiny fish:
downsize
So they threw it back and headed down the canyon.  Jeremy had so much fun at his first Father and Son’s outing.

3 comments:

Matt said...

The funny part about it is that when we were driving up I, jokingly, told Jeremy to go get covered in mud and fall in the creek because it wouldn't be a full experiance without doing those things. He took me serious I get because he did both. It was a good time and next year I'm going to see about taking up a tent and stay over night.

Here at home said...

Nothing like falling in the creek. Burrrrr! Cory and the boys had theirs this weekend, too. The overnight part got canceled, though, due to the weather. Cory wouldn't have stayed overnight, anyway. Not after last year.

born2bhappy said...

Way to go Jeremy. That's getting in the spirit of things.