Tuesday, May 17, 2011

31 Ain’t So Bad

Thursday was my birthday.  It was an eventful day.  I left work a little early to make it to the kids ball games.  Both of them were playing at 5 so Matt went to Jeremy’s and Mom and I went to Bailee’s.  She was so very excited to be playing.  She would wave at us the entire time.  We’ve got work on her swinging her hips when she bats though:
DSCN2787

The coach had everyone line up on the pitchers mound and take turns so everyone got a chance to field the ball:
DSCN2792
DSCN2793
Since it is just t-ball they only do 2 innings.  So after her game we ran over to Jeremy’s game.  Matt was keeping me informed with texts.  When we got there he was playing first base:
DSCN2795
But that was the last inning.  We then went home and had some birthday cake and once again, Matt insisted on all 31 candles.  :(


DSCN2803
After cake, Matt had me open my present – Death Cab tickets to their concert in August.  I’m so stoked for that.  I love Death Cab for Cutie.  Plus he said he had a little surprise planned for Memorial Day weekend.  I wonder what it could be.  It was a great birthday and 31 ain’t so bad.

4 comments:

born2bhappy said...

You are still a spring chicken. You have to wait 30 more years before they become painful. Glad you had a nice birthday.

Hallziepoo said...

31 hasn't officially hit until june 10th baby!!!! love you best friend!

Matt said...

Every year her cake gets a little hotter and hotter. It was a great day. The kids really enjoyed it and we all got to spend time together. Happy Birthday baby, you're like a fine wine.

Here at home said...

I am excited for the season of ball games. It's so fun to watch them trying to figure things out.

I certainly hope in 31 years from now, Matt doesn't think he has to put 62 candles on your cake. Looks like fun.