So I got a call about 2 yesterday afternoon and McKel said to come right away and she would fix Bailee's hair. I told her that there probably wasn't much to do with it, but she was great. She saw Bailee and her mouth just dropped open. Thankfully Bailee didn't see the shock on her face, and she climbed up on the chair.
Yup, she cut it all off but she said that she was going up to Provo this week and she would get some shampoo called Retro. It stimulates hair grow and she will have her hair back in about a month and a half. So that made me feel better. She also said that her hair will grow in thicker because it was cut so close to the scalp. So, the end result? Drumroll please!!!
As I sat looking at my little family, I noticed a pattern. Can anybody guess what it is?
And the answer to the question that is forming in your mind is no, I'm not going to buzz my hair too. You know that song "One of these things is not like the other?" Yah, that's me, I'm not like the others.

8 comments:
I love it Abby!! When I saw the pictures I started to laugh. It was great. Now you don't have to comb her hair for a while, and it is easy to take car of. Take care and have a good day.
She really looks like a tom boy now. But she's the cutest tom boy ever! Somehow the short hair brings out the cuteness in her cheeks when she smiles. :)
Dang! She is still as cute as ever. I am laughing SO hard. My sister-in-law's little girl did this same kind of haircut, but she refused to cut it. It took FOREVER to correct itself. I think you did the best thing.
P.S. You could tell everyone she is recovering from cancer and get all sorts of sympathy...
P.S.S. Is that even something you joke about? See I am dysfunctional!
Atleast something could be done. It is so funny the things kids will do. All we have to do is enjoy the ride.
Hey I did the same thing. Except it wasn't that bad! Oh well. Kids will be kids!
I think she looks pretty cute too. She is not having as hard a time and I imagined she would. Everyone understands and remembers when it happened in their family. She is still our Bailee Cheeks and as sweet as ever.
Post a Comment