Donadagohvi, Hagoonea', Ahoj, Sayonara, Tschüss, Viszlát!, Arrivederci, Au Revoir, Adios, Hejdå , Aloha, Le'hitraot, Paalam, Hasta La Vista, Valete, Ha det, Doviđenja, Ćiao or in other words - GOODBYE! Yes indeed, goodbye to the lamest summer ever. I'm certainly glad to see it go. Glad it is over, glad I survived, and especially glad to MOVE ON. So, to properly say goodbye to the summer, Matt and I watched "Summer Magic" last night. We ran and got the ultimate summer beverage - Slurpees and put our pjs on and got ready for some "Magic":
One of my favorite movies growing up was "Summer Magic"
A widow moves her family from Boston to Maine into a run down yellow house where crazy antics ensue and a little magic can make everything wondrous.
It was a great night, and a perfect way to tell the summer to "hit the road!!"
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Bon Voyage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more! At least until next year when I'm tired of being frozen all the time. The movie was pretty awesome. I like Burl Ives
I've never heard of that movie. but it looks like one that I'd like.
I say good ridance. It's time to move on.
I'm going to have to watch that movie. Have not seen it yet.
Here's hoping this fall will treat you better. Fall is my favorite time of year.
Post a Comment