OK, I know that it is a little early, but I can't take it anymore. The temps are starting to cool a bit and after the summer of chaos, I am ready for some fun. Trying to convince the rest of the family to get in the spirit wasn't easy. The 1st festivity of the fall is putting up the decorations:
I tried to get better pictures of the stuff on the window, but the light wasn't cooperating:
After I finished the dining room, Bailee came upstairs. She saw what I was doing and she squealed because she wanted to help. So I let her put the Halloween village up:
No Halloween village is complete without a giant spider web:
Then we continued to decorate all over:
So this past weekend, I looked and looked for some kind of sign that said "Pumpkin Patch" or "Pumpkin Place" even quilted bear let me down. So I decided to make my own. I bought a $4 frame at Walmart and made the sign in Photoshop. You can't see the finished project really well because of the glare, but I was quite proud of my creation:
Here is the design from photoshop, its a little better:
So my house is officially decked out and ready for the fall. I can't wait for more fun fall festivities. It's going to be great!!!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Fall of Festivities #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I say bring it on!! I love the fall!! It's my most favoritest of the seasons. The air is starting to get a bit less hot which only intensifies my fall fever. I can't wait for it. The smells are the best.
By the way, Everyone take note of the awesomeness that is Abby's talent for creating things. The Pumpkin Place sign is pretty sweet. And cheap, which appeals to my way of thinking. Good job honey, I love it.
This cooler weather is nice.
The decorations look great. So festive and fun. Love the Pumpkin Place sign. Way to go!
I love the fall also. Love the colorful leaves. My house is fall decorated but not Halloween yet. That won't be until October. I love how your decorations turned out.
Holy cow!! I think you need more decorations!
Post a Comment