The war is far from over, but I have certainly won the battle this year. Let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard a cow sing "Joy To The World?" Well I have over and over and over and over again. How it started: Jeremy was just a wee one and he was visiting Jenny when he saw this glorious creature. A cow, with a song book. He pushed the little red button and suddenly this glorious cow began to moo "Joy To The World." Jeremy's eyes sparkled and he begged Jenny to give it to him. Now, Jenny was on the verge of insanity from listening to that cow over and over, so she shoved that cow into Jeremy's little outstretched hands and ushered him out the door. Fast forward, past many attempts to return the cow only to find it somewhere in my house, to last night. Jenny and Justin were at their ward Christmas party leaving us the perfect opportunity. Matt snuck into her house and carefully placed the beast on her bed with a little note:

Mwah,
hah,
hah!! My evil plan has come to fruition and Jenny is now at the mercy of the cow. As they walked into their bedroom after their party their jaws dropped open and they were in disbelief. Diabolical I tell you.
And now, for your listening pleasure, may I present the evil cow
singing "Joy To The World."
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I felt the need to expose you all to what I have had to endure. Plus, the war is not over, only one of the many battles.
6 comments:
That is pretty good. You better make sure Tyler gets it that way she can't get rid of it that easy. Sorry Jenny.
Yes, that would be so annoying. We'll see how long it takes for them to bring it back. I guess you'll have to keep your house locked.
The cow that keeps on giving!
That is hilarious.
It was either take the cow back over there or Abby would beat me. It was way easier to just get rid of that infernal cow!
Very funny! I love that cow! Where do I find one?
Oh no worries me and Justin have a sceam up our sleeves HAHAHAH!!!
Post a Comment