Last night I came to a hard realization, I, Abby Lyn. Morrill, am a nerd. What led me to this realization? Well, last night I was having a hard time sleeping. So I turned to Matt and asked, "What did you do at work today?" Thinking that I would slowly get lulled into a bored slumber. Well he started telling me about reconciliation's and liability accounts. Suddenly my mind was turned to all the accounts that I need to reconcile and balance for the end of the month. I wasn't getting sleepy, I was getting more awake!! Suddenly I gasp, and Matt asks what is going on. "I just understood everything you said. This is not good." Ever since I have started to all the accounting, I have turned into a nerd. Like Matt, I now know the thrill of a perfectly balanced account, and the anticipation of reconciling liability accounts, ledgers and statements. So when I can't sleep, now what am I supposed to do. I now share in the nerdery that is my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
His and Her matching pocket protectors! I knew all the nerd jokes you made at me while I was going to school would come back to get you. :) Good, good. You are slowly turning to the dark side...
I"m sorry, but we just can't hang out with you anymore. I will not turn to the dark side. . .
Haha, That is so funny! man your screwed when it comes time for you to go to sleep now. I guess it is time for matt to change professions, so that when it comes time for you to ask how his day went you can once again slip in to that wonderful slumberland. Good luck and I love that little picture you added.
Post a Comment