Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baptisms and Year-End Parties

October 13th was a busy day. We started out the morning by getting up at 6 to head to the temple.  We were taught some amazing principles.  After our sealing session, we headed home, loaded up the kids and went to find Bailee a Baptism dress.  She found the perfect one, and then we headed to Ammon’s Baptism.
DSCN0836_952DSCN0838_954
It was awesome, and it makes me so excited for Bailee’s Baptism.  After our dinner, we headed to the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds for the Vivint Year End Party.  Honestly, I wasn’t expecting that much, but there was a TON of things, and there were a lot more people there than I thought would be.  The place was packed:
DSCN0843_959
While we waited for Matt, the kids rode on the Merry Go Round.  Jeremy I think is getting too bid for this:
DSCN0845_961
He wasn’t very excited.  Bailee loved it though:
DSCN0846_962
Jeremy was more interested in trying his hand at the bucking bull.
DSCN0847_963DSCN0848_964
Bailee was next.
DSCN0849_965DSCN0850_966
Afterwards, we grabbed some J-Dawgs and headed to the arena for the main event.  They had all sorts of things. 
DSCN0851_967DSCN0852_968DSCN0853_969DSCN0854_970
They had a huge ramp for the bikes, and a course for motorcycles and razors.  They had 10 razors racing around the track.  It was pretty hilarious to see.
DSCN0868_984
They also had greased pig chasing
DSCN0865_981
The bike tricks were pretty cool.
DSCN0861_977DSCN0862_978DSCN0864_980
My favorite however, was the fireworks.  They were awesome.
DSCN0871_987DSCN0873_989DSCN0876_992DSCN0882_998DSCN0885_1001DSCN0890_1006DSCN0898_1014
It was a long fun-filled day, and by midnight, we were ready to be in our comfy warm beds.

1 comment:

Matt said...

What a great day! I have to admit that I actually enjoyed dress shopping with Bailee. I just sat in a chair and adored her. Ammon's baptism was fantastic and it was really great to see everyone. The Vivint party was pretty great. I didn't care much for the carnival, but I was really impressed with the show. The Razor race was my favorite part. The fireworks were amazing. My favorite part of the day was that I got to be with my family.