Yes, I am a Star Wars nerd. Matt and I have had this little joke going for about 3 weeks now. Most people who know us, know that for the most part, I wear the pants in the family. My dad even calls me and asks if Matt can go and help him. But for these past three weeks Matt has been walking around quoting that line from Emperor Palpatine. It’s really stepped up since he got all his regalia for graduation see:
I’ve been playing with my actions in photoshop:
When we went up to get all of his graduation garb, I glanced at the graduation announcements and wasn’t very impressed. So I made my own:
Only 25 more days until it is finally over. Matt has worked hard and I am so so proud of him. And maybe . . . just maybe . . . I might just once call him Master. :)
Monday, April 11, 2011
Soon You Will Call Me Master!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's right you will call me Master.I wanted to put that on my announcements but Abby was afraid most people wouldn't get it. I'm getting super excited about this. My family's sacrificed so much to help me accomplish this and I will be forever grateful for them and their efforts.
Awesome! Way to go, Matt. We are proud of you, Master.
Cute announcements, Abby. I love them.
It is so nice to get to the end of the road. It is quite an accomplishment that will do good things for you from now on. Way to go. I am proud of Matt also.
Way to go matt! I was impressed when abby said that you cramed 2 years into 1 1/2 Way to go.
Post a Comment