I've been gearing up for some fun Halloween festivities. One day while I was perusing the Internet, I came across a couple movies I saw as a child. I just couldn't resist. I had to have them. They may have been "unofficial" copies. But I was so excited I clicked the buy button, and I got them in the mail yesterday!!!! I popped the first one in the DVD player and I was magically transformed back to my childhood laying on the floor in my parent's family room with my feet kicked up in the air. IT WAS AWESOME!! I love nostalgia. What were the movies you ask? Only the creepiest, coolest Halloween movies of all time:
and:
Matt and I would be watching certain scenes and we would talk about the first time we both watched these and how they were super creepy!! My dad even had me convinced that Mr. Boogedy lived behind our laundry room.
It was great and I am so excited that I am able to share some of my nostalgia childhood with my own children. Thank you, Mr. Boogedy, Thank you!
Friday, September 17, 2010
A Blast From The Past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's just kind of funny to watch now, but back in the day those movies really creeped me out. I was terrified to talk into a dark room in our basement for a week after I first watched Mr. Boogedy. I thought that Pilgrams were terrible after I first watched it. I think they're fine now.
Looking back to different times in our life is fun. Walks down memory lane can be very therapeutic. Glad you got to do that.
We will have to watch that. Don't think I have seen it yet.
Post a Comment