Bailee woke up and put on her green shirt and was so excited for school. When I showed up the kids were making hats. Let me just say that ALL the children went a little crazy with the gold glitter. Deeann took them in to the other room and played a game while I hid "leprechaun gold" all over the classroom.
Then, Deeann gave all the kids black cauldrons to collect their gold in and lined up.
It was madness. The children were running all over the place, but each of them got a full cauldron of gold.
Bailee had so much fun!
When I dropped her off at Grandmas she squealed, "Jeremy is going to be SO SO jealous of my gold." Then she skipped inside. She's such a cutie pie.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Bailee's St. Patrick's Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm soo, soo jealous of that pot of Gold. Got to get me one of those.
Looks like lots of fun.
Wow, that's cool they had a little party for St. Patrick's day. I wonder if Rachel will do anything like that? Well what a fun time, I agree, I want that pot of gold to.
How fun! I wouldn't mind having a nice pot of gold myself.
How cute! I saw that pot of gold and when I went over to mom's she was telling me all about it! It was cute!
She was really cute when she got home. I am so glad that kids can be excited about such things. We all need to stay kids longer. I will make it unanimous and say I wish I had a pot of gold also.
My girl is the best. I love to see her little personality come out and the cute things she says.
Post a Comment