Friday, November 20, 2009

The Bailey's Are Thankful

OK, after much anticipation, may I present the 2009 Thanksgiving Tablecloth:
100_1010
The Bailey's sure do have a lot to be thankful for, let's go down the list, starting with my Dad:
100_1011
First thing that came out of his mouth when we asked him what he was thanksful for was: "My Eternal Companion."
Then my Mom:
100_1012
After re-reading President Uchtdorf's Conference talk on God's Love, she decided that she was most grateful for love.
Then Louis:
100_1013
He was most grateful for his eternal companion as well, not to mention all his little rug rats with their cute nicknames.
Next we have Sheridy:
100_1018
She is most grateful for  the capability to stay connected with all her family.  Hey, where would we be without phones and internet right?
Next up, McKenzie:
100_1014
Looks like she is most grateful for her home, her family, and for being 7 years old.
Stephen is next:
100_1015
Ever since he could talk, he has always said that he wanted a big red barn, now I think that is what he is thankful for, don't you?
Little Allison's square comes next:
100_1016
I'll let you decide what she is grateful for.
And of course Baby Bekah:
100_1017
Those are some pudgy little hands, I love it.
Now here's my sweethearts:
100_1019
Matt has caught the spirit of Elijah and he is most thankful for Family History.
Then me of course:
100_1020
You all know why I'm grateful for temples.
Who can guess what Jeremy is grateful for:
100_1021
Yup, horses.  I think he did a great job coloring that.
Bailee couldn't decide on just one, but she finally decided on:
100_1022
Jesus.  She was most grateful for the baby Jesus.
Up next, Ray:
100_1025
Looks almost like the title of liberty, Ray's most grateful for God, his family, and his freedom.
Linsey's grateful for:
100_1024
Ray's job, her family, and her home.  Cute little stick figures Lins.
Rachel decided:
100_1023 
she was most grateful for her family. 
Kyle of course is grateful for:
100_1026
his family as well, only his is a bit more abstract.
Little Meggers:
100_1027 
After you see her sitting on the floor with her pebbles hair clapping her hands to some music, you'll be grateful for her hands too.
Justin was the last one to finish his:
100_1031 
But like they say, last the best of all the game.  Who isn't thankful for our knowledge of God's Plan for us?
Jenny was the only other one who stitched her square:
100_1028
She's most grateful for her family, even when they are driving her up the wall.
TJ decided:
100_1029
his Mom and Dad were the best thing of all.
If you know Zoey, you know she is grateful for:
100_1030
baby dolls.  She loves tucking them in for naps and scolding them.
So as you can see, there is so so much to be thankful for.  I kneel down every day and thank my Heavenly Father for all that He has seen fit to bless me with.  I love this time of year, and I love that my entire family took some time to show what they were grateful for.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Here at home said...

Now that is a treasure to be fought over for years to come. How cute is that. Way to go, guys.

Sheridy said...

Hey could you tell on mine it was all the girls in your family and Louis? I table cloth looks great!!!

Jenny Stoker said...

It turned out awesome! All the hardwork paid off! So now we can fight over who gets it later in life! Good idea Abby!

Goofyness said...

What a great table cloth. I think we should just display it somewhere on thanksgiving and not eat on it. Just a thought. We truly have a lot to be thankful for, I love this time of year.