Monday, December 9, 2013

Elder Workman’s Birthday

Monday before Thanksgiving, we headed down to Monroe to celebrate Elder Workman’s 20th birthday.  He is no longer a teenager.  We started with dinner at Wingers, and then headed up the canyon for presents and cake, and a little ultimate spoons.
20131125_13402920131125_13420820131125_13424520131125_13444220131125_13474220131125_13475020131125_13525420131125_13540920131125_13543920131125_13544420131125_135446
Then we headed down to the river, where I inevitably fell in.  Sad smile
20131125_15375220131125_15380320131125_15380820131125_15413020131125_15421720131125_154439
So at this point, I had been out in a nature waaaaay to long.  I had fallen into a creek and I went to the bathroom in a portapotty.  Then I was sitting on a chair pouting and Elder Workman rubbed mud on my face, and Gabrielle through leaves on me.  Sad face  Sad smile
20131125_154322
As we were driving down the canyon we saw something interesting.
20131125_155621
After I bought some dry clothes at Walmart, we headed out somewhere and threw rocks at stuff.
20131125_16481120131125_16481420131125_16481820131125_165018 
Then we dropped off the missionaries and headed home.

No comments: