Monday, February 1, 2010

Psych 4.5

It was a great party.  Psych returned for the second part of season 4.  It was hilarious.
Psych1
Psych2 
We started the night out with an insane amount of food.  After everyone was full, we started the show.  After the episode we had some door prizes and we went over the Psych trivia.  Cory was quite upset that I was making him take a test at a party.  Linsey was the winner of the grand prize (a pineapple) and everyone went home with a full tummy and a smile on their face.
100_1683

3 comments:

Sheridy said...

How Fun!! Wish we were there!!! Tell Jeremy Happy B-day for me. And I'll have Stephen call after school. Glad you had a great time with lots of people.

born2bhappy said...

It was a great time. I love party food and we had a lot. Thanks for the hospitality.

Matt said...

I got my very own specially made egg rolls from Sharon. :) Psych is always a good laugh. Love it when there's others to laugh with you.