Yesterday was Jeremy's Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast. I took some time off work to help with the food. It was great. All the little kids filed into the room wearing their pilgrim hats or Indian headdresses. Jeremy said that he wanted to be an Indian because they were tough and way cooler than a pilgrim hat.
![]()
It was cute to see all the little kids with impeccable manners, saying "Please" and "Thank-you." Jeremy wore his hat the rest of the day. He thought he was so grown-up because he got to go to a "feast" and none of the rest of the family was invited. I am glad that I work in a place where they will let me take off when I need to, so I can share in memories like this one.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thanksgiving Feast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He was up the same time i was that morning. He was all sorts of anxious. When i getting dressed he kept telling me that mom needed to get up and make the salad so that it would be ready for his feast. Of course, Abby made it the night before so as to be prepared. He was nervouse about what to wear, and he certainly didn't want to miss his first school "feast". I'm glad taht he had a good time at it, and i'm glad that Abby was able to help with it as well.
They did look cute in their homemade hats. Holidays are the best. I was just surprised that after a feast he was still hungry when he came home.
Jeremy is such a boy. Mckenzie did the whole feast thing to only she was hoping to be the pilgram. And she was I guess I should have taken a pic. and posted it huh.
Post a Comment