Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cabin Insanity

Yes, it is worse than cabin fever. I have cabin insanity. I have pretty much spent all of 2012 sick. And I am ready for some fun in the sun and humidity.
On top of that, we got an insane deal on some new smart phones (can anyone say free?) so I was messing around with my new Galaxy SII and I deleted my ENTIRE picassa account. I have officially lost ALL of my blog pictures. I managed to rescue most of 2012’s blog posts, but everything else is gone!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
You need more reasons for my insanity. How about the stress of work, finals, new changes, soggy shoes, muddy carpets, headaches, wrestling, etc. I got a million of them.  
My cabin insanity is taking its toll and I need a mini vacay!! The only question is where and when. I can’t take it anymore. I must have warm and sun and fun!!! Now the only thing left is to convince Matt. I’m sure I’m up to the task – the sun is calling my name!!

3 comments:

Sheridy said...

O man I hear ya!! I want to come too! we should do a girls vacation. I would like to head to HI, but I don't think that I would have a chance of talking Louis into that, so lets head to FL!

Matt said...

I say Disneyland! Yeah! let's go somewhere warm and humid. I throw in my vote for Disneyland! And if that's too far away, we can try Arizona.

born2bhappy said...

I'm with you too. This cold weather is for the birds. I've been sick too. Here we go.