Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blue Plate Diner

On Saturday we had to go up to Mr. Mac to pick out a suit for Stephen’s baptism next week. While we were up there, Mom FINALLY got to eat at a diner she has wanted to try since she saw it featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I’ll let you decide which category it fits under. It is called the Blue Plate Diner:
DSCN0161_453
There were tons of people waiting, but Mom was insistent so we waited and we actually got a booth. Mom was very excited: 
DSCN0158_450DSCN0159_451 
It was a cool scene and the food wasn’t bad either. There was a steady stream, they didn’t let up the entire time we were there. 
DSCN0160_452
I’m glad Mom finally got to try one of the restaurants on her bucket list. Love you Mom!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'm so upset! Abby will eat at Dives with her mom, but not with me! :) I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Jenny Stoker said...

Oh mom says that is where we are eating friday before conference so prepare yourselves now! That is hilarious! I love mom, she's funny!

born2bhappy said...

Glad you all think I'm funny. Life is about doing unexpected things and finding new things to add to your list of places you like. I liked it. It was fun.