Today marks the 30 day mark until I turn 20-10! Eeek!! I'm getting old. So I figured I would commemorate with 30 blogs of photos, lessons learned, tips, or just useless information (lets face it, there's a lot out there).
Day 30 - I entitle this day: "How cute"
That's me at 3 months. Chubby and cute. Jeremy looks a little like me eh?
9 months old, if I only kept the blonde hair. Blondes apparently have more fun. But I'm still adorable.
Natural curls look great on a 1 year but an almost 30 year old has a heck of time getting her hair to stay straight. Thank goodness for flat irons.
Stay tuned for more 30th birthday fun.

6 comments:
Isn't she a doll? Oh how cute. I can't wait to see what the following days will bring us. ;)
yes, how cute. That picture looks totally like Jeremy.
This is fun. Can't wait for more.
Yes you were a cutie pie. If you look really close at the second picture you will see a tear in her eye because she just didn't want her picture taken. A stroll down memory lane will be fun.
Great to see that your turning 30 gracefully. I don't think that you'll have a midlife crisis like you thought you would. You have a positive attitude.
The pictures are really cute. You were a cute baby. I have to agree, you do look a little like Jeremy. Can't wait for more
Oh how cute! Look at that round face! Sweet smile! OHHH Precious!
Post a Comment