Today is the first day of fall!!
So for FHE last night we went up the canyon to get some shots of the fall leaves and have a little treasure hunt.
The Morrills were also able to join us.
As we were having our photo shoot, the kids discovered an envelope that held clues to a special treasure.
By visiting the "Sea of Galilee",
Samuel the Lamanite on the wall (Bridge),
and the "Sacred Grove", the kids found their treasure.
They opened the treasure chest and found the Scriptures. They were so excited, they flipped through the pages looking for pictures.
After our Treasure Hunt we roasted some marshmallows.
It was a fun night and after a shower, the kids hit the hay with smiles on their faces.
![]()
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Happy Fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
My fav. time of year! I love the cool air. We had a lot of fun finding treasures with you guys. Thanks for having us over for FHE.
It was beautiful up there last night. We went up for FHE also. It was too cold to get out so we had most of ours in the car. Nothing as creative as yours for sure...
Today was a really nice cool day here, but the leaves are just bearly turning colors. Nothing worth taking pictures of though.
The pictures are really cute. I love the fall as well. It is kind of getting cold at night now.
YEAH FALL!! I have been waiting anxiously for this weather! I loved all the pictures and we will be going up there this weekend. Cute blog.
We ate so many marshmallow's that Abby and I were awake well past midnight giggling and trying to sleep. It was great to see the kids smile and figure out the clues. Campfires are always a plus. :)
Post a Comment