Thursday, June 11, 2009

RE: Facebook

June 11, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Lately, I have been receiving emails expressing concern over how much time I spend on :
facebook
I feel the need to assure all loved ones that I am not obsessed with facebook.  I don't change my status every 30 minutes:
facebook2
I am certainly not stalking anyone at all:
Twilight
The reason that whenever you guys log on and you see my little name down in corner with a green dot by it is because I am talking to this hottie:
101_2151
Matt signed up for facebook so now we can chat throughout the day.  It's great.  We talk about everything.  So calm your fears and know that I'm talking with my best friend and all is well.  Thanks for the concern though.

Sincerely,

A Non-facebook addict.

6 comments:

Matt said...

Yeah. Ditto. I'm not a stalker either, regardless of what you might hear.

Here at home said...

The first step to overcoming our addictions is admitting we have one. Come, fess up.

Bonnie said...

I know sometimes I wish Rob would get one so I could chat with him, but he wont. He says he doesn't have any friends. I guess not even me LOL.

Happy chatting!

born2bhappy said...

That is a very good way to keep in touch and it costs nothing. Way to go.

Sheridy said...

Hahahaha........Hahahahah.....hahahMy name is Sheridy Bailey... I am addicted to FACEBOOK (specifically Farm Town!!) and I love to chat to people. Abby can tell ya I say something at least once a day to her. (better then having the phone ring right?)

I Do have to say though abby, I really admire you and Matt. I'm glad that you both have a job that allows you to do that. I think that it is great. The best thing I get are text messages. and that is good enough for me. I can expect him to do much more then that. Happy chatting and I'll talk to you later.

Love ya

Jenny Stoker said...

Nice! That is kinda sad that you have to make a blog about not being addicted to facebook!! LOL!!