Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Must Be Called of God

Last night for Family Home Evening, we decided to start back up with the Articles of Faith. Jeremy was quite happy . . . "Finally we're doing these, I need to learn them to go on a mission Mom." I assured him that we would continue working with them, until he memorized all of them. They did great a usual. Bailee had a little more trouble with this one.



5 comments:

Matt said...

The boy's starting to really pick up on them. I was impressed. It was good to get back to them.

Here at home said...

He will make such a good missionary because you guys have taught him well. Keep up the good work.
They are both so cute. That is awesome.

Sheridy said...

I'm glad you have FHE regularly. I wonder if we will ever do it regularly. We might just have to try and put it on the calender. That way we make sure we do it!

born2bhappy said...

That was a really hard one. Jeremy did really good but maybe Bailee will have to practice a little bit more. I am glad he is thinking about a mission.

Jenny Stoker said...

That was cute! They are so smart! SMRT. HAHA. Keep it up Abby!