Thursday, April 2, 2009

Round Three

Monday we started on Article of Faith #3. The kids have been practicing and have 1 and 2 down. So we had some dinner and headed downstairs for some concentration. I wasn't feeling well at all, so Matt took the reins and made the concentration words and had the kids play while I sat and rested.


I am so grateful to be a family and to have the knowledge that I can be together forever with them. I LOVE having FHE and the kids are just so darn excited for it each week. I know that it brings us closer together as a family, and we inevitably love each other more because of the time we spend together learning the gospel.

4 comments:

Matt said...

ah they're the best. Our children try really hard and they enjoy the game. I love our family and am excited that we can be together forever.

Here at home said...

Dang! I was almost the first one to comment.
I love FHE, too. I just need to plan better.
You will be greatly blessed for your efforts. I'm glad the kids love it so much.

Bonnie said...

Hey how does Matt always "know" when to get here and comment first?!?!?

Sharon, you will never beat him. LOL.

I love that your kids are learning their Articles of Faith so young. It will help their reading AND recall abilities. Their teacher will be amazed.

Bailey Family said...

I'm glad that you have the time to plan it all. Your such a great mom.