Monday, September 9, 2013

A night of FUN!

So for a combo birthday present for both Matt and Holly I got us tickets to see FUN up at Saltair.  It was pretty amazing.  We started the night off with dinner at Red Lobster, where things got a little heated.

1175653_10201584899519420_221424780_n
Then we headed over to Saltair.  Oh my goodness, we were on the off ramp for like an hour trying to get to the venue.
IMG_2206
It was pretty awesome, and there were a ton of people there.
IMG_2207IMG_22091239529_10201584900159436_1499946843_n
The music was amazing!!  They did such a good job.
IMG_2218IMG_2220IMG_2221photo3
So they did their set and then headed off the stage, then, they came for a finale!

IMG_2223

2 comments:

Matt said...

I was pretty impressed with the show. I wasn't too sure about the Venue, but it turned out to be fantastic. I'm really glad that we were able to catch the show and that Holly could come along with us. It was FUN.!

Hallziepoo said...

Such a great birthday!! Thanks for the present!! Thanks for not stabbing me with your dinner utensils!