Monday, March 4, 2013

Disneyland Day Two part One

The next day the Morrill (minus Cory and Sharon) and the Leavitts headed over to use their early entry, and then met us at the gates of California Adventure in time for opening.
So everyone headed to Cars Land, only to find that it was broken down.  Sad smile  After I got us fast passes for the same, we headed over to Paradise Pier to ride Screamin’.  I once again stayed out with the ones who were too short to ride.
IMG_1378
Dallin didn’t like the ride too much.
IMG_1379IMG_1380IMG_1381
Then we walked toward Soarin’ where I stopped and got show passes to World of Color for that night and when we got there, we discovered the wait was an hour, so we grabbed a fast pass instead and walked over to Tower of Terror where it stated it was a 13 minute wait (more like 30).
IMG_1382IMG_1383
Our group took up the entire elevator.
tower of terror
As I was grabbing another fast pass for Soarin’ I looked on my phone and it said that Radiator Springs Racers was running, so everyone high tailed it to the ride, only to find out that it was down again……so we headed over to Soarin’
IMG_1384IMG_1386
Then our fast pass for Tower of Terror was up, so we headed back to the Hollywood Pictures Backlot.
IMG_1388IMG_1389IMG_1391
IMG_1392
It was time for lunch we so split up to meet back at the opening of Cars Land to watch the Pixar Play Parade at 4:45.  About 15 minutes after we split up, Matt took and kids and Gabby back to the room to eat while Mom and I looked for some souvenirs.  We found a cute magnet in CarsLand and looked and all of a sudden Radiator Springs was running, so we hopped in the single ride line and were on in 15 minutes.
IMG_1394IMG_1395IMG_1396IMG_1397
Then we headed back to the room for some lunch.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Man! We walked over to that ride like 3 times and it was closed. It really cut into our riding time with other rides. That's okay, because we got to go on it later. I for one really like the Tower of Terror ride. I think it's becoming one of my favorite rides.

born2bhappy said...

We certainly lucked out on the Car ride. It has added a great deal to California Adventure.