Monday, January 28, 2013

My Chrysalis

Arrested development is the state in which development has stopped prematurely. I can see aspects of arrested development in my life, however I also see points of evolving, my chrysalis. When I was a child my mom got us the original Nintendo along with some fun games, however, because of events in my young adult life, I never wanted video games in my house.

However, nothing stays the same, and though my chrysalis may include video games, demolition derby's, farming, scouting and a myriad of other changes, I know that some things will always remain firm and stable in my life, like this guy:

And because of that, I can handle the changes because he will always love me no matter what, and that will always stay the same.

2 comments:

Hallziepoo said...

love you guys!

Matt said...

Oh thanks babe! And I appreciate your willingness to put up with more peculiarities from your hubby. You're the same for me sweetheart.