For Verena’s birthday this year, we got her tickets to see Arsenic and Old Lace up at the Hale Theatre. Monday rolled around and Verena and I met the men at SushiYa. Matt wasn’t too excited about having sushi for dinner, but he was a trooper. The sushi was tasty, I especially liked the ginger.
As we were walking out of the restaurant, we stopped and looked at the HUGE koi fish and turtles in the pond in their waiting room:
Then we headed to the Hale Theatre. The play was hilarious. The old ladies were so funny.
After the play, we dropped Mace’s truck off in Spanish Fork, grabbed some Sonic drinks and took the long way talking and laughing. It was a great night with some great friends.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Arsenic and Old Lace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really wanted to reach in a pet a fish. The show was amazing. I really liked it quite a bit. The seating was a bit cramped, but I enjoyed myself regardless. Thanks for the wonderful idea honey.
Post a Comment