Sunday, August 26, 2012

Combined FHE

I have been focusing a lot on faith in my scripture journal lately and after talking with Matt I wanted to teach the kids about building a foundation of faith, so I called up Sharon and asked her if you could still see the foundation of the Payson Temple that is being built.  So the plan was for dinner, a quick lesson, and then a field trip to the temple site.  That day Lori text me and said they were bug bombing her house and asked if they could crash with use, and Cory and Sharon had no problem adding a few more for dinner.  So we met in Payson and had dinner.  Matt did a quick lesson about faith and mustard seeds.  They did a quick craft:
Faith
Then we started to walk to the temple.
DSCN0601DSCN0602DSCN0603DSCN0604DSCN0605
DSCN0618
Then we headed back to Cory and Sharon’s, cleaned up and headed home.  It was a fun little outing and I am so glad to spend it with such great friends and family!

3 comments:

born2bhappy said...

One thing your kids will remember is that you always had FHE and good ones at that. I am starting to get a little excited about a new temple.

Jenny Stoker said...

Sounds like fun! That is great!

Matt said...

There was a bit of walking, but I think it was worth it. It was all I could do to keep all those kids attention for 10 minutes. It was a lot of fun though and a good experiance.