Monday, July 9, 2012

Father and Sons

Jeremy and Matt had their annual Father and Son outing this past May.  Matt was insistant on taking a tent and staying the night.  They dragged up the canyon for the evening program, but he went home with David Leavitt.  They had a blast.  Jeremy loved the tent:
DSCN0336_614DSCN0337_615
Matt got a fire going and started cooking dinner.
DSCN0341_619DSCN0345_623DSCN0347_625DSCN0349_627DSCN0355_633DSCN0356_634

They had a fun night and I am so glad they got to spend it together.

2 comments:

Matt said...

The chicken got a little crispy towards the end, but the food was really good. It was my first experiment cooking in the great out doors and I think that it went really well. David Leavitt did an excellent job and I'm really glad that I got to camp out with my boy.

born2bhappy said...

Looks like they had a great time. It's always good to have time one on one.