Day 12: I am grateful for my sisters. When we were growing up, they were always known at, “the Babies,” mostly because they were the babies of the family. Now that we are older we can laugh and have fun.
Day 13: I am grateful for repentance. Where would I be without it? I am so very grateful to my Savior for sacrificing to allow me a way to repent and be with my family for eternity.
Day 14: I am grateful for good health. I am grateful that my children, myself, and my husband are all relatively healthy and happy. In the economy today, health insurance is getting harder to come by, and I am grateful that we are protected if something should happen to us.
Day 15: I am grateful for music. Music can do so many things! It can bring up an old memory. It can testify from the heart. It can comfort, excite, and even put to sleep. I love music and I am grateful there is so much good music out there!! "Music can help you draw closer to your Heavenly Father. It can be used to educate, edify, inspire, and unite." - For the Strength of Youth. I love music! All kinds (except maybe country). I love laying on the bed and listening to music with my family and talking about everything. It’s the best. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Thanksgiving Day 12, 13, 14, 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am grateful for repentance. Where would any of us be if it weren't for the miracle of forgiveness? I am thankful to my Savior for His love for me. Music is also a very big part of our lives. I love that you and I can listen to just about any bit of music together and it can take us back to another happy time in our life together.
Post a Comment