Saturday was our annual Psych party. We had to wait almost an entire year since we last had one. As we were waiting for everyone to arrive, the little ones were out back playing with the horses. All of sudden, Spencer comes in bleeding everywhere. Seth’s STUPID dog had bitten him. So Brandon and Angie were off to the ER. After everyone showed up, we started off the evening with some dinner and a little performance by the “Lenhart Ladies.”
They had learned the Psych theme song and everyone was singing and clapping towards the end. Brandon and Angie had brought up their projector and instead of everyone cramming in front of our teeny tiny TV, we put it on the wall in all it’s Psych glory. The episode was HILARIOUS. Psych is so so funny. One thing that I really love about this show is that the humor isn’t gross or sexual – just plain funny!!
Since the network made us all wait almost an entire for more psych, I decided to do something special for everyone. We had psych bags made. They were awesome:
After the first episode, we decided we wanted to watch another one, so we watched In Plain Fright, from last season:
Re-watching that episode made me excited to go up to Lagoon’s Frightmares. It was a fun night full of family, friends, food, fun, and of course – Psych!!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Spookfest #13 – Psych!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh man that is a great show! I love it! The food was really good and it is always great to have everyone over to the house. It's too bad about Spencer, but he was laughing and playing after he got back. The episode was so great. I laughed pretty hard. I'm telling you, if you're not into Psych...get into it!
Many thanks for another memorable evening! What's this about Frightmares???
Yup, we are going tomorrow. We found a killer deal on tickets on KSL!!
That was such a great episode. I love the Psych party and getting together with everyone. The sheet on the wall made it fabulous. Thanks for the great time.
Well sounds like you have had quite the fun times! Awesome! Glad you had a good psych party....ew! j/k.
I love psych. I wish I could have been able to come up for it. Seeing on the projector would have been really cool. I was thinking of you when I had my own psych party. This episode was awesome. I laughed alot. I love the psych bags. Too bad next year we wont have your hook up. Oh well. Glad you had a good night.
Post a Comment