Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to School Shopping!

Normally I’m not a fan of the back to school shopping. However, we took a day and did it all in one shot and look at the haul we got:

The best part about it is that with coupons, rebates, and money off I only spent $120.00 for all of it.  2 pairs of shoes, socks, underwear, jeans, shirts, and new swim suits!!  Man, I love a good deal.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey, I'm a huge fan of the school shopping as well when it comes to your mad buying skills. I, fortunately, missed out of the school shopping due to hauling hay. Good job sweetheart.

Amy said...

My heavens! Nice work! I'm going to have you come with us next time. :)

Amy

born2bhappy said...

You are getting real good at that. Saving money is the best high. Way to go.