To start off our fun-filled weekend, Matt and I went to the temple with Cory and Sharon and then headed to the Olive Garden for dinner, where we were greeted by the most "colorful" server I have ever encountered. Meet Julia.
She is from Spain and boy does she LOVE her job. Our drinks were always full and every time she came by she asked, "Are you happy?" Sharon even asked if she could take her home. It was a great dinner.
The next morning, Bailee and I got ready and headed up to Gardner Village with my mom and sister. Bailee remember previous trips and she said, "I hope we see my favorite witch, with the cell phone." We did see it, but for some reason I forgot to take a picture.
That one is my favorite picture. She was so happy to be up there hunting for witches. It was great. Afterwards we went to dinner at the Pizza Factory and did a little shopping and then headed for home. The kids decided that they wanted to try on their costumes for the Trick or Treat party in Disneyland. They were really excited:
It was a great weekend. Full of some witchingly good fun. Man do I LOVE the fall.
Monday, October 19, 2009
A Wickedly Fun Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is funny. I remember that waitress. She was very funny, though I made the mistake of unconsciously trying to mimic her accent when she asked if we were happy and I said, "yes I very happy!" She was not amused.
Yummy I love the olive garden. Do you think I could ever get louis to take me? I bet I have a 10% chance. Love that one picture of Bailee as well, there is just something about her big big blue eyes and great big smile. You can't help but smile back at her. Glad that you had a great time.
It was a fun night, even though Cory and I kind of ruined right before we got home. I love going to the temple with you guys.
Our server was the best, wasn't she. Bonnie, that is funny because I almost started talking like she was, too.
We did have a great time on Saturday. That really put you in the Halloween mood and we got a great idea on our witch costumes as well.
What a fun weekend. I love the olive garden, that restaurant is by far my favorite and it is kind of ironic because Ray and I ate at the Olive Garden after we went to the temple.
The pictures you took of bailee are the cutest.
Post a Comment