I'm so very glad that the month of May is almost over. It has been a stressful one for me. There has been a lot of stress and finally a majority of it has passed and I can breathe again. It seemed like in the past two weeks, everyone wanted a piece of me. But it is finally over. Both Bailee and Jeremy had their graduations. The HUGE project at work is over (so no more mean contractors calling me and being rude). I cut some things out of my life that were causing me stress and problems and all is now right with the world. Stay tuned for my updates on everything that has been going on from Mother's Day to my Birthday to Bailee's Preschool Graduation to Jeremy's Kindergarten Graduation to School Field trips to Memorial Day Celebrations. I've got a lot to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad that you're back at the block. I missed being able to check them out and see the great things you write about. I love you honey. You're the best.
Glad to have you back.
I was beginning to wonder too. The day just wasn't same without a blog to read. I can't change my routine, I'm just too old. Glad you back to keeping us informed about what is going on in your life.
Post a Comment