Success!! We finally had a FHE with no hiccups. Last night was great. After dinner we headed downstairs for a little "Aricles of Faith Concentration"
![]()
I was surprised at how quickly the kids got the answers right. Once all the numbers were off the poster, they then had to try to decipher the Article of Faith.![]()
Matt helped them a little bit, but they got it and then we played the song from the Children's Songbook CD. The kids were dancing around and singing the song. They even let me record some of it.
I am so thankful for my family and how excited they are for family home evening. Even though it was a lot of work, it was one of the best lessons we have had. I absoultely love to watch my children and the excitement that comes from learning something new. I am grateful for the family home evening program and I know that we will be a stronger, more close-knit family because of it.

6 comments:
Yeah, Jeremy got a little ahead of himself when he sang for the camera. They were really good at the Concentration game. I think that Bailee beat us all. She's a smart little girl. I'm excited and looking forward to more FHE's where our kids learn about the gospel and we get to spend time together. Abby truly is the brains of our household. I just do what she says. If FHE's were up to me, we'd probably be doing "service" out to the meadow picking up old wire and fixing fences or around the yard cleaning out the flower beds. I'm grateful for all of her hard work and planning. I know that our family will be stronger because of her efforts.
That is way cute. You know someday they're going to be putting you in the primary. You would be perfect for it. :)
I hope Matt is feeling better.
This turned out really cute. It is a very clever way to get your children interested in the gospel. I have you 4 stars for this one.
I give you 5 stars!! four for the lesson and visual and 1 for trying to have family home evening every week way to go. I think that thy did a great job singing too.
I agree with Sharon. I am seeing Primary President written all over this.
That is great! You are a good mom. It looks like they had fun, and they are soo cute!! Way to go Abby!
Post a Comment