Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Month of Love Celebration #2

Monday was Jeremy's actual birthday.  Back in November, we went to TGI Friday's for Bailee's birthday, and ever since then, that is all Jeremy could talk about.  So it was finally his day.  He was so excited when I left work at two.  100_1489He ran downstairs and came back up wearing this ensemble.  he told me that he wanted to look his best when he went to the restaurant.  The food was awesome as usual and Jeremy was so excited when the waiter came out with an ice cream sundae and a birthday song.  It was  great night and I love that little guy so much.  Six years has just flown by. TGI Fridays

3 comments:

Matt said...

Like i said in "Month of Love Celebration #2", sweetest boy ever!He had a great time and was reaaly nice. Bailee, on the other hadn, was a bit of a bear because the celebration wasn't all about her. That's all I'll say about that. :)

Here at home said...

Was the food smothered in lots of cheeeeeessse? I love Jeremy's ensemble. What a handsome devil.

born2bhappy said...

It is always fun to be the center of attention at a restaurant. He is pretty handsome in the tie. Simple things make us so happy.